Galvano Technique History
Our probes can be used to determine the concentration of electroplating solutions (for example, copper or nickel).
With the control units developed to control the concentration is possible.
Two measuring and control circuits to control Ni concentration and Ni density
1998: Quartz Micro Balance
- Measuring head for determining the Ni- order on surfaces.
- Interface for Cu-Immersion probes and Ni-Measuring cells
Measuring and control circuit for controlling the concentration of Cu
1995: Ni – Controller III
Two measuring and control circuits to control the concentration and pH of the Ni
Measuring and control circuit for the concentration of Cu baths in printed circuit board production
1983: Controllomat 3A
- Measuring and control device for 3 or 4 electroplating baths
- Redox, pH and concentration measurement with pump control
1981: Ni – Measuring Cell
- Measuring cell for chem. nickel
- Optical measuring cell for concentration control of electroplating baths
1981: Immersion Probe
- Immersion Probe Typ Q, E, T
- Optical measuring probe for controlling the concentration of Cu in electroplating baths