Our (big) synthesizers came around the world with the famous group Tangerine Dream. Tangerine Dream (German “Orange Dream”) is a music formation from Germany, which is important because of its pioneering work in the field of electronic music.
- Recorded: March – April 1977 on their US tour
- Released: October 1977 on the Virgin label
- Cover: Monika Froese
- Composers: Edgar Froese, Chris Franke and Peter Baumann
- Musicians: Edgar Froese, Chris Franke and Peter Baumann
Transportable large-scale synthesizer in V2A housing on wheels for Peter Baumann, Tangerine Dream.
- Pre-wired modular synthesizer for Concert operation incl. Keyboard with Wheels
- 64 Step Sequencer for Christopher Franke, Tangerine Dream
- Cascadable by 8 to 64 Steps
- 2 St. Timecontroller
- Double trigger per step for echo effects
- Repair of the MOOG 3P Synthesizer after Waldbühne concert
- Conversion in Tourneefester execution
- First Projekt Elektronik GmbH Synthesizer modules