AS-Adapter 3 for PLC and Oscilloscope
The AS-Adapter 3 is used for the autonomous operation of 1-axis and 3-axis AS-active-probes. The signals from all 3 probes are available simultaneously and in parallel via the BNC connections or via the terminal contacts.
The AS-Adapter 3 has table feet’s and a DIN rail holder mount for cabinet device mounting.
The typical usage is displaying magnetic pulses in the μs-range via Oscilloscope, recording of measurements and field control.
Calibrated analogue output, amplification, bandwith
The AS-Adapter 3
- has a calibrated output voltage. The measurement process can start without adjusting zero and scale.
- amplifies the signal from the AS-active probes (± 2V) by to ± 10V (x5). A 10x higher gain (x50) can be selected.
- has a bandwidth from DC to a least 100 kHz.
- works together with all AS-active-probes.
- has a measurement range of a few nano Tesla up to 12 Tesla (depending on the used AS-active-probe).
The actual overall bandwidth and resolution depends on the used AS-active-probe.
Further information can be found in the data sheet of the AS-aktive-probes.
Supply and galvanic isolation
The AS-adapter 3 allows a supply voltage in the range of 9V to 36V. The supply for the AS-active-probes is provided by the AS-Adapter 3 and is galvanically separated.
for AS-active-probes, Teslameter FM 302, AS-probe adapter, AS-Adapter 3